Sat, Jul 01|
Oceanside | 1012 S Coast Hwy suit b2
Epoxy Resin Art Class: Ocean Table Tray or your project | Oceanside
Dive with us into the world of magic Epoxy Resin Art. Learn all the secrets of how to create a perfect ocean wave
Time & Location
Jul 01, 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM PDT
Oceanside | 1012 S Coast Hwy suit b2, 1012 S Coast Hwy suit b2, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
About the Event
Dive with us into the world of magic Epoxy Resin Art with Art Magic.
Learn the secrets of Epoxy Resin Art and create your own Gorgeous Ocean Project with lacy ocean waves.
These beautiful artworks created with food-safe resin will be a perfect addition for your home. Breakfast in bed, snack table, me time - these are just some examples of how our clients use their trays. Be prepared to receive many compliments!
The Ocean project that you create will become a beautiful centerpiece of your home, your own mini Ocean.
Even if you don’t have any artistic skills or even maybe never created any art in your life, you can create a real masterpiece using our step by step guidance. And skilled artists can learn something new too.
Learn secrets and main techniques of working with Epoxy and create your own serving Ocean tray.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Resin Art
- Safety rules and PPE
- Mixing techniques
- Working with mica powders, paints, inks and tints.
- Creating ocean and waves using Epoxy Resin
– Finishing the tray.
What project can you choose:
1) 20" bamboo table tray with folding legs
2) wood tray - round variety of shape and sized available at our studio
3) high end table with a round tabletop (15" diameter, 25" high) Color available : gold, black, white
4) 2 tier end table with round tabletop (17.5" diameter, 20.7" high) - we wil epoxy only one tier or you can do 2 tiers and share the project with your partner (+$100). Color available : gold, black, blue grey, dark green
5) The Storage Table Wire Bin (19" diameter, 19" high)
6) bring your own project: lazy susan, tabletop, tray or anything else. Your project should be no more then 24" in any dimention, we provide epoxy that is enough for 11 by 19 or 14 by 14, anything up to 200 sq in or 1.4 sq ft. If your project is larger, additional epoxy is $3 per 1 oz.
- All materials and PPE are provided.
Just bring your amazing mood and willingness to create something beautiful.
How can I contact Art Magic with any questions?
Artmagicorn@gmail.Com or call us at (760) 573-8435
When can you take the work home?
– next week, please text us to arrange pickup
Can I have a private class or book this workshop for a private group?
Yes, absolutely. We would love to craft for you a perfect event or class. We can personalize and customize the project as well. Please reach us at Artmagicorn@gmail.com or call us at (760) 573-8435
Are there any age limitations?
Art resin workshops are initially created for adult attendees (18 years of age or older). Even though we only use non-toxic resin, it’s still a chemical. To participate in a workshop for an attendee, who is under the age of 18, please contact us. We allow teenagers 13+ y.o. with adult supervision and signing a waiver.
What about safety equipment or clothing recommendations?
N-95 or KN-95 masks as well as aprons and gloves will be provided free of charge. You can bring safety glasses and your mask (minimum level of N-95 required). No loose clothing is recommended, and long hair is recommended to be tied back. No open-toed shoes.
Can I cancel if my plan changes?
· Your ticket is non-refundable
· If you cannot attend for any reason, you can also find a suitable replacement and must notify Art Magic.
· 100% credit issued if canceled by a participant 3 days in advance
· 50% credit issued if canceled by a participant at least 30 minutes before the event by email or text.
· No credit issued if you did not notify us about your cancellation at least 30 minutes before the event by email or text.
· 100% refunds can be issued if the workshop is cancelled by the studio due to any reason
Can I do another project at this workshop?
You can not change the technique we are teaching at this workshop and request another one, but you can request different sizes, shapes, or personalization elements. Such requests will result in additional charges.
18” Bamboo Tray no legs
+$3.75 service fee
+$3.75 service fee0
Large Round wood tray
+$4.38 service fee
17”-20” each class we have different designs
+$4.38 service fee0
The Storage Table Wire Bin
+$4.88 service fee
The Storage Table Wire Bin (19" diameter, 19" high)
+$4.88 service fee0
Bamboo tray with legs
+$4.25 service fee
+$4.25 service fee0
First workshop results: Look at what our students created during their first attempt in our art studio. No art skills are needed to create breathtaking pieces.
At our workshops, we believe that creativity knows no bounds and that no prior art experience is necessary. Our experienced instructors will guide you every step of the way, so you can feel confident and relaxed as you create your own beautiful masterpiece. No matter your skill level, you'll be amazed at what you can achieve in just one session.
Picking up your Artwork
Please note that for most of our workshops (epoxy resin and fluid art) you need to leave your artwork with us to dry for 3–7 days depending on the project. We offer shipping for a $20 flat fee for small and medium-sized projects that covers the shipping box, shipping fee, and fillers for the box.
Ocean Resin Art
Create and Connect
Visiting an art workshop with family members, friends, or other loved ones can be a fantastic way to bond and create lasting memories. Collaborating on a creative project provides a unique opportunity to share experiences, learn from each other, and connect on a deeper level. By working together in a fun and relaxed environment, you'll not only create something beautiful but also build stronger relationships with the people you care about.