Time & Location
Apr 30, 2023, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Oceanside, 2101 S El Camino Real suit 101, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
About the Event
Learn secrets of working with epoxy resin and create 3 ocean inspired beautiful masterpieces. Get your art game on a completely new level.
Create a vibrant Ocean Epoxy Resin Art with this unique intensive, where we will unveil the secrets of creating seascape, using texture paste to create stones and beach, and ocean waves using epoxy resin, different tints, mica powders, stones, and other elements and provide you with all the knowledge and tools you need.
Kay designed for you a highly interactive hands-on epoxy course that is suitable even for beginners. She will walk you through everything you need to know to start working with epoxy resin. Indulge and dive into your creative side, unleash your inner artist, and transform your creative energy into something very special and beautiful with Art Magic. Imagine creating your own unique hand-made decor elements to add a personal spark to your home
You will learn how to:
- Unblock and unleash your creative potential
- Get inspiration for your projects
- Create with meaning and intention
- Work with epoxy and get to the advanced level
- What is epoxy Resin. Best Epoxy Resins for ocean projects
- Safety and PPE
- Working with yor creative blocks and intentions to created powerful art pieces
- All the tools and materials you need where to get them at the best price
- How to set up your workspace effectively
- How to plan your artworks, choose correct colors.
- Creating first layer of the ocean project using acrylic paints, texture paste, greenery and other natural materials
- Creating cheese board
- Learning how to create lacing effect using 3 different techniques
- Creating skill of wave making
- Cleaning up your projects, sanding, finishing.
11 to 1:30 PM morning session
1:30-2:30 PM lunch time (lunch is not provided)
2:45-5:00 PM afternoon session
As the result of taking this intensive you will create:
- 12" by 16" seascape multilayered artwork with sandy beach, rocks and greenery worth of $240
- 10" by 10" ocean artwork on canvas (can upgrade for a cheese board at the class for $25) worth of $75
- 11" by 14" bamboo cheese board worth of $85
Total worth of the projects created - $400
Our VIP ticket includes extra large 18 by 24" Ocean artwork (instead of 12 by 16)
You can also just sign up for the part one and learn a lot of information about epoxy resin and create 10 by 10 piece
Want to complete this course as a workshop? Request us availability and prices.
Admission - all materials incl$330.00+$8.25 service fee
First workshop results: Look at what our students created during their first attempt in our art studio. No art skills are needed to create breathtaking pieces.
At our workshops, we believe that creativity knows no bounds and that no prior art experience is necessary. Our experienced instructors will guide you every step of the way, so you can feel confident and relaxed as you create your own beautiful masterpiece. No matter your skill level, you'll be amazed at what you can achieve in just one session.
Picking up your Artwork
Please note that for most of our workshops (epoxy resin and fluid art) you need to leave your artwork with us to dry for 3–7 days depending on the project. We offer shipping for a $20 flat fee for small and medium-sized projects that covers the shipping box, shipping fee, and fillers for the box.
Ocean Resin Art
Create and Connect
Visiting an art workshop with family members, friends, or other loved ones can be a fantastic way to bond and create lasting memories. Collaborating on a creative project provides a unique opportunity to share experiences, learn from each other, and connect on a deeper level. By working together in a fun and relaxed environment, you'll not only create something beautiful but also build stronger relationships with the people you care about.