Thu, Jan 25|
Oceanside | 1012 S Coast Hwy suit b2
Floral Jewelry Resin Art: casting flowers with UV Resin
Create a set of stunning pair of earrings, pendant or keychain.
Time & Location
Jan 25, 2024, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM PST
Oceanside | 1012 S Coast Hwy suit b2, 1012 S Coast Hwy suit b2, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
About the Event
Join Art Magic’s exciting and interactive UV Resin Art workshop and create your very own set of stunning flower jewelry!
We’ll teach you how to use UV resin, dried flowers, fruits, glitter, and gold leafto make a beautiful and unique set of jewelry that will reflect your personality and style.
With this workshop, you can create jewelry pieces that are not only beautiful but also personal to you or as a gift for someone special.
Even if you have no artistic skills or experience, our step-by-step guidance will help you create a beautiful masterpiece that you will be proud of. And skilled artists can learn something new from this workshop!
- At our UV Resin Art workshop, we will provide a variety of dried flowers and other add ons for you to use in creating your unique art pieces. You will have the opportunity to experiment with different flower combinations to create a design that is truly one-of-a-kind.
- The dried flowers we offer may include delicate baby's breath, greens, vibrant rose petals, and even small wildflowers, violets, and many others. These dried botanicals will add a touch of natural beauty to your creation.
- For those who prefer a more eclectic look, we also offer an assortment of dried berries, that will add a pop of color and an unexpected element.
- Have any special dried flowers you have saved or any small object you want to incorporate in your masterpiece - bring those in!
- Your keychain will be created in the mold
- Your Set of Earrings will be created either in the mold or using bezels
- Your necklace will be created using bezel.
By the end of the workshop, you will have a set of 3 unique jewelry pieces that you can take home. Don't miss this opportunity to learn a new skill and create something truly special with our UV Resin Art workshop in North County of San Diego!
All materials are provided.
You can take pieces with you the same day
- Introduction to UV Resin.
- Safety rules and PPE.
- Preparation of the working place
- Which Resin to use
- Working with dried flowers and fruits
- Using Molds
- Creating an amazing set of jewelry
Pendant (round, triangle, oval, heart shaped) comes with a necklace.
Earrings (round, triangle, oval, heart shaped)
Keychain (round, triangle, oval, heart shaped)
You can create : 3 projects in any combination
The location: Oceanside
Art Magic reserves the right to cancel the event in case of low enrollment or emergency situations.
How can I contact Art Magic with any questions?
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (760) 573-8435
Can I have a private class or book this workshop for a private group?
Yes, absolutely. We would love to craft for you a perfect event or class. We can personalize and customize the project as well. Please reach us at email@example.com or call us at (760) 573-8435
Are there any age limitations?
Art resin workshops are initially created for adult attendees (18 years of age or older). Even though we only use non-toxic resin, it’s still a chemical. To participate in a workshop for an attendee, who is under the age of 18, please contact us. We allow teenagers 12+ y.o. with adult supervision (should also purchase a ticket) and signing a waiver.
What about safety equipment or clothing recommendations?
N-95 or KN-95 masks as well as aprons and gloves will be provided free of charge. You can bring safety glasses and your mask (minimum level of N-95 required). No loose clothing is recommended, and long hair is recommended to be tied back. No open-toed shoes.
Can I cancel if my plan changes?
- No refunds
- Get a full credit applicable to any future event 3 days before the event
- 50% credit will be given for cancellations within 72 hrs of the event start date (1 hr before the event).
- Transfer to another person at any time
Can I do another project at this workshop?
You can not change the technique we are teaching at this workshop and request another one, but you can request different sizes, shapes, or personalization elements. Such requests will result in additional charges.
- Ticket type
3 pieces of Jewerly
Of your choice: pendant, earrings, keychainPrice$95.00
+$2.38 service fee+$2.38 service fee
- Ticket type
2 pieces of JewelryPrice$85.00
+$2.13 service fee+$2.13 service fee
First workshop results: Look at what our students created during their first attempt in our art studio. No art skills are needed to create breathtaking pieces.
At our workshops, we believe that creativity knows no bounds and that no prior art experience is necessary. Our experienced instructors will guide you every step of the way, so you can feel confident and relaxed as you create your own beautiful masterpiece. No matter your skill level, you'll be amazed at what you can achieve in just one session.
Picking up your Artwork
Please note that for most of our workshops (epoxy resin and fluid art) you need to leave your artwork with us to dry for 3–7 days depending on the project. We offer shipping for a $20 flat fee for small and medium-sized projects that covers the shipping box, shipping fee, and fillers for the box.
Ocean Resin Art
Create and Connect
Visiting an art workshop with family members, friends, or other loved ones can be a fantastic way to bond and create lasting memories. Collaborating on a creative project provides a unique opportunity to share experiences, learn from each other, and connect on a deeper level. By working together in a fun and relaxed environment, you'll not only create something beautiful but also build stronger relationships with the people you care about.