Time & Location
Mar 05, 2023, 2:30 PM – Mar 19, 2023, 5:30 PM
Oceanside, 2101 S El Camino Real suit 101, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
About the Event
Learn secrets of working with epoxy resin and create 4 ocean inspired beautiful masterpieces. Get your art game on a completely new level.
3 weeks course. 4+2 projects. 5 weeks total of feedback and support.
March 5th, 12th and 19th. Create a vibrant Ocean Epoxy Resin Art with this unique intensive course, where we will unveil the secrets of creating seascape, using texture paste to create stones and beach, and ocean waves using epoxy resin, different tints, mica powders, stones, and other elements and provide you with all the knowledge and tools you need. Kay designed for you a highly interactive hands-on epoxy course that is suitable even for beginners. She will walk you through everything you need to know to start working with epoxy resin. Indulge and dive into your creative side, unleash your inner artist, and transform your creative energy into something very special and beautiful with Art Magic. Imagine creating your own unique hand-made decor elements to add a personal spark to your home
You will learn how to:
- Unblock and unleash your creative potential
- Get inspiration for your projects
- Create with meaning and intention
- Work with epoxy and get to the advanced level
- Finish and seal your artwork with Epoxy
Create 4 art works, 2 of which will have multiple layers worth of $695 +
Our ultimate course includes:
- 9 hours of in-class workshops
- 2 at-home projects
- 5 weeks total of feedback and support
- limited group
Week 1. 3.5 hrs class
- What is epoxy Resin. Best Epoxy Resins for ocean projects
- Safety and PPE
- Working with yor creative blocks and intentions to created powerful art pieces
- All the tools and materials you need where to get them at the best price
- How to set up your workspace effectively
- How to plan your artworks, choose correct colors.
- Creating first layer of heart of the ocean project using acrylic paints, texture paste, greenery and other natural materials
- Creating cheese board
- At-home project
Week 2. 3.5 hrs class
- Learning how to create lacing effect using 3 different techniques
- Creating set of 4 coasters - creating skill of wave making
- Adding additional elements to your artwork - painting vs stickers vs Cricut projects
- Creating first layer of our large seascape project using acrylic paints, texture paste, greenery and other natural materials
- Creating second layer of heart of the ocean project
- Creating second layer of cheese board project
- At-home project
Week 3. 2hr class
- Finishing your artwork: creating final layer on the heart of the ocean or cheese board project of your choice
- Creating second layer of a beautiful seascape
- Cleaning up your projects, sanding, finishing.
- After your projects are done you can finish up the rest of the projects at our studio during our working hours on the weekdays or at home.
3 week course fee:
- Admission with your own materials: $345
- Admission including all the materials: $495
- Admission Including a kit of materials: $745
As the result of taking this course you will create:
- 16" large seascape multilayered artwork with beach, rocks and greenery worth of $360
- 10" heart artwork worth of $125
- cheese board worth of $125
- set of 4 coasters worth of $85
Total worth of projects created: $695
Our mega kit includes everything you need to start working with Epoxy Resin:
8", 12" wood round boards, surfboard cheese board, all the boards for the course
heat gun, torch, 1 gallon of epoxy resin, set of ocean pigments, apron, full face respirator, cups and all other materials you might need - worth $412+
Want to complete this course as a 2 private 2 day workshop? Request us availability and prices.
Day 1 - 101 basics
Admission - all materials incl$495.00+$12.38 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out
First workshop results: Look at what our students created during their first attempt in our art studio. No art skills are needed to create breathtaking pieces.
At our workshops, we believe that creativity knows no bounds and that no prior art experience is necessary. Our experienced instructors will guide you every step of the way, so you can feel confident and relaxed as you create your own beautiful masterpiece. No matter your skill level, you'll be amazed at what you can achieve in just one session.
Picking up your Artwork
Please note that for most of our workshops (epoxy resin and fluid art) you need to leave your artwork with us to dry for 3–7 days depending on the project. We offer shipping for a $20 flat fee for small and medium-sized projects that covers the shipping box, shipping fee, and fillers for the box.
Ocean Resin Art
Create and Connect
Visiting an art workshop with family members, friends, or other loved ones can be a fantastic way to bond and create lasting memories. Collaborating on a creative project provides a unique opportunity to share experiences, learn from each other, and connect on a deeper level. By working together in a fun and relaxed environment, you'll not only create something beautiful but also build stronger relationships with the people you care about.